Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Let's Sparkle!



The first snow always means the official start of the Winter for me. When I stepped out to the street today, I saw snowflakes in the air and I was a little bit sad but happy at the same time. Winter means cold days and big, warm coats... but holidays too! I have said a billion times already that I don't like cold seasons, but despite that, December is really close to my heart. This month has a really special atmosphere because of Christmas and because of my birthday too. Most of the streets have christmas decorations already, not to mention the malls. Christmas songs are played 24/7, but I love it! But why only streets and shopwindows have the right to sparkle? Everybody needs to shine sometimes and this time of the year is perfect for that! Sequins and silk fabrics can help you feel like you were in wonderland in seconds. Try it!

A mai nappal számomra visszavonhatatlanul megkezdődött a tél. A hó mindig az első igazi bizonyíték arra, hogy... hogy mostantól csak a didergés és a téli kabát alá bújás maradt számunkra. Vagy mégsem? 
Bár nem vagyok oda egyik hidegebb évszakért sem, azért a december egy kicsit mégis mindig közel állt a szívemhez. Decemberben van a születésnapom, ahogy apukámé is, a születésnapok mellett pedig a kis családom(ami tényleg nagyon kicsi) mindig együtt ünnepli a karácsonyt, aminek a jelentőségét igazából én csak az utóbbi időben kezdem felfogni. Szóval a decembernek van egy amolyan igazi ünnepi hangulata, amit én nagyon-nagyon szeretek; a legtöbb utcácska már karácsonyi fényekben úszik, nem beszélve a plázákról, a díszes karácsonyfákról minden sarkon... na de miért csak a kirakatoknak és az utcáknak szabad csillogniuk? Ha igazán át akarjuk adni magunkat az ünnepi hangulatnak, ne féljünk ragyogni mi is! Ebben pedig a flitter és a selyem lehet a legjobb barátunk.

Gucci's Spring-Summer collection inspired me a lot when I started to write this article. I know that these dresses are not really made for winter, but who cares? They are beautiful and the prom season is so close, so I thought it would be a great idea to steal a little bit of a light to the night thanks to sequins and sparkling fabric. Holiday atmosphere on the dancefloor? Why not? Here is a short list of the most beautiful dresses I've found lately. Be sure to get one, you will be the princess of the night! ;)

A Gucci 2014-es tavaszi/nyári kollekciója ihletett meg igazán, ami bár nem egészen télies, de mivel köztudottan nem szeretek fázni, így nem véletlen, hogy a karácsonyt is tavasziassá varázsolnám, ha csak tehetném. És mivel a bálszezon is itt van a nyakunkon, úgy gondoltam, nem rossz ötlet "fényt vinni az éjszakába". Ünnepi hangulat a táncparketten? Miért ne! Mivel A Gucci kreációkat még nem igazán tudjátok beszerezni, és mivel tudom, hogy elég sokan(köztük vagyok én is) nem engedhetnének meg maguknak egy-egy ilyen ruhát, ezért jöjjön egy gyors körkép a csillogó ruhák akutális kínálatából, amelyek közül bármelyiket beszerezhetetitek, ha beleszerettetek!



These dresses are all from asos.com:
1.  €91.65
2.  €74.13
3. €67.39
4. €78.17
5. €101.09





1. Bershka - 13.995 Ft
2. Bershka - 12.995 Ft
3. Romwe - $35.99
4. H&M - 6.990 Ft
5. Stradivarius - 12.995 Ft

I know that these dresses are more like for special events but we don't have to neglect our sparkle on casual days either. Here are some beautiful pieces that can make our outfit special. They are all from choies.com: 

Bár ezek a ruhák inkább különlegesebb alkalmakhoz illenek, a csillogást nem kell hanyagolnunk a hétköznapokból sem! Ezek a darabok egy bármilyen, egyébként egyszerűbb összeállítást is pillanatok alatt feldobnak. Miért ne érzhetnénk magunkat hercegnőknek mondjuk az iskolában/munkahelyen is?;) Nézzétek, miket találtam Nektek a choies.com weboldalon:









1. $42.99 (CLICK)
2. $35.99 (CLICK)
3. $17.09 (CLICK)

I really hope I could help you out. Have fun while shopping and have a great, sparkling time while wearing those dresses too!:)

Remélem segítettem, jó vásárlást! :)

17 comments:

  1. I love sparkles on everything, I really am a magpie LOL and it's perfect for winter wear :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Beautiful post!

    Have a good week!

    Internetional GIVEAWAY!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. Love this kind of clothes. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more sparkly stuff! I love the sweatshirt with sequins, I think I need to invest with a piece like that. We had a bit of snow last week, it didn't really stick. I love it when I get snowed in the house, rarely happens but always a nice occurrence - I bake and stick the fire on, very blissful!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your selection from asos:D
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great things! I love asos!♥
    Have a nice week:)

    healthyfeelingfitspo.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these dresses, I would like to have one too! :X

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Any excuse to wear sparkles is okay in my book. :) Love the heels and glitter collar especially.
    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love Christmas, even though we do not have snow here in the tropics, but the mood is generaly good and everyone is happy. I say bring on the sparkles, I love how it glams you up instantly :)

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer Gucci! LOL
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome post, so many pretty dresses...
    Join my Christmas giveaway here: http://fashionalatic.blogspot.pt/2013/11/rosegal-sweater-giveaway.html
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, amazing!!! We love sequins!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Just happened to wander by~ :) and I LOVE sequins!!! All of that lovely glitz and dazzle for the holidays.. the metallic runway looks are stunning.

    ~ lauriel

    EyeForElegance.com | EyeForElegance on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love sequins..especially for Christmas season!!!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com cute.. i love it

    ReplyDelete