Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Oysho opening

So our blog was invited for the VIP opening event of the newest Oysho store in Budapest, on the Fashion street. The store is situated in the heart of the busiest shopping street in the city and the interior is absolutely beautiful, I personally felt like I was in some kind of 'undearwear heaven'. Oysho, the Spanish undearwear and lingerie brand is clearly continuing with its expansion; they have more than 550 stores in 40 contries in Europe, Africa, America and Asia. I fell in love with their amazing pieces of clothing and I'm definetly planning to buy something for myself in the near future. If you are looking for the perfect underwear or a cute pajamas, don't hesitate and visit Oysho! 

A blogunk meghívást kapott a spanyol alsónemű márka, az Oysho legújabb budapesti üzletének megnyitójára. Az üzlet a város legforgalamsabb vásárló utcájában, a Fashion street-en kapott helyet, de nem csak az utcai oldala sikerült igazán hívogatóra, a beltér is gyönyörű! belépve az ajtón szinte azonnal beleszerettem egy-egy aranyosabb darabba, és mivel az áraik is egészen barátságosak, egész biztosan visszatérő vásárlójuk leszek.
Az Oysho egyébként 'terjeszkedni' látszik; már több, mint 550 üzlete vana világ szinte minden részén: Európában, Afrikában, Amerikában, de Ázsiában is. Az emberek pedig nem véletlenül szavaznak nekik bizalmat; ha kényelmes, nőies vagy szexis alsóneműre vágysz, esetleg egy aranyos új pizsamát szeretnél, ezt az üzeletet ne hagyd ki!





by N.

5 comments:

  1. great post!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/black-and-white-with-pink-touch.html#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those pyjamas there are so cute
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this looks like such a sweet event, and loving all the fun and flirty pieces in store! lace bras are my favourites!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP STYLERASSP INTERIOR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! That diamond cutout one-piece is so chic! I love it!
    xoxx, Monica
    F&ML: Fashion And My Life
    Fashion takes the f*%$ out of my life...

    ReplyDelete